Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Time To Dance

To everything, turn, turn, turn
 
 There is a season, turn, turn, turn
 And a time for everything

Under heaven

 A time to build up

A time to tear down

A time to embrace

 
 A time to be born :)

A time to laugh!

 A time to dance!
(teach me how to dougie...)

 A time for peace

 A time to enjoy
 
A time to cherish

 A time to love

"What do workers gain from their toil? I have seen the burden God has laid on the human race. He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end. I know that there is nothing better for people than to be happy and to do good while they live." Ecclesiastes 3:9-12

Congratulations Nikki! And thank you for the excuse to reconvene in San Diego one last time with these special friends. It was, indeed, a glorious time... a time to dance! 

3 comments:

  1. Great photos Peyt! Somehow our trips to SD are always so close together but never seem to overlap. I guess I'll have to wait a few more months to see your sweet face again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I am a wreck right now. Love all you ladies. I will always be grateful that God gave me such good friends in so short of a time. GIANT GROUP HUG!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an awesome trip back to San Diego, Peyton! I love love love your pregnant girlfriend's maternity dress. This is random, but do you have any idea where she got it? I need a dress for 3 events this summer and I will be 6,7 and 8 months pregnant for them. Yikes! lol. She looks gorgeous, though!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! This blog is no longer active. If you write a comment, I will receive it, but may not respond right away. Thanks for stopping by!