Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Guam Guide

I have taken a break from the Fresh Factor the past few weeks and have instead been writing up a lot of the knowledge I have compiled about this place... all of which will become useless to us in about eight weeks (crazy!). Glad I have The Guam Guide as a forum to put all of this out there so it can go somewhere useful before we take off.




And my personal favorite...

Can't believe my underwater modeling career is coming to an end soon...

Moving to Guam? - Check out The Guam Guide's Facebook page for current events and news about things going on around the island. When we moved to island two years ago there was no comprehensive listing of everything going on. Now there's one website that compiles everything and even reveals some of the island's best kept secrets. The perfect place for newcomers to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! This blog is no longer active. If you write a comment, I will receive it, but may not respond right away. Thanks for stopping by!