Sunday, August 28, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Hello from Chiang Mai, Thailand! Just wanted to wish a Happy Anniversary to my man... wish we were together today, but even more grateful for the 6 years... 10 years... of having you in my life. Can't wait until we are both back home together!

And happy anniversary to my parents who celebrate their 35th anniversary (wow!!) today (in Thailand) or tomorrow (USA).

Looking forward to sharing all of my stories and pictures with everyone from Hong Kong and Thailand once I get home... on our way to Bankok tonight, then Guam via Japan tomorrow.

So much to celebrate!

2 comments:

  1. it is their 34th anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Details... details... Can I blame the international date line for being off by a year?

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! This blog is no longer active. If you write a comment, I will receive it, but may not respond right away. Thanks for stopping by!